Today Toyota introduces the all the 2015 Sienna! For the first time ever, Toyota forgoes a traditional auto show presentation and introduces the 2015 Toyota Sienna entirely online. To show how the spirit of the Sienna inspires real families in their daily lives, Toyota enlisted a few parents to spend time with the new Sienna and create their own unexpected adventures!
The 2015 Sienna offers something for everyone. An upscale interior, better handling and family-focused smart technology keep parents happy. While, available dual-view, Blu-Ray rear seat entertainment system makes Sienna a kid’s favourite destination.
Some of Sienna’s newest features include:
- An optional 4.2-inch, color multi-information display.
- Available LED daytime running lights and headlights.
- Capacitive switches on the optional 7-inch touchscreen that allow users to swipe items on and off. It’s also customizable to place selected features on the home screen, such as music channels, available Driver Easy Speak and optional navigation.
- An optional pull-down, conversation mirror lets the driver check on passengers without turning around.
- Available black leather interior with white contrast stitching.
- Gauges in the instrument panel have a new, modern look.
As always, safety is Toyota’s top priority for families. With a panoramic backup camera and 8 airbags, the most in its class, Sienna truly provides peace-of-mind. Not to mention, car seat installation is a breeze with 4 LATCH locations.
For more information about the 2015 Toyota Sienna, visit www.toyota.com/swaggerwagon!