The all-new 2016 Toyota Tacoma is made for life on the go. The compact sports pick-up is always up for an adventure. With sharp new styling, updated performance, segment-leading technologies, all backed by Toyota’s reputation for engineering trucks that master any climate or terrain, 2016 Tacoma is prepared to dominate rocks, dirt and pavement, in comfort.
Today we are taking a look behind the wheel of the new model and discovering the interior features you’ll love!
Tacoma’s tough exterior is complemented by a cab that reflects an athletic, go anywhere, off-road feel while maintaining a sport truck image. Behind the wheel, drivers will notice a sporty design theme in the instrument panel for a more driver-focused experience. Soft-wrapped trim and metallic accents set the stage for a high-quality look and feel that is a starting point for an array of available premium features. Among them are:
- Qi wireless charging
- Smart key with push-button start
- Leather-trimmed seats
- Power tilt/slide moonroof
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Enhanced touchscreen audio
- Blind-spot monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Interior storage is maximized in Access Cab models with fold-up rear seats and under-seat storage. Double Cab models feature 60/40 split rear seats with adjustable headrests and under-seat storage.
A few more highlights: all Tacoma SR grades come standard with the base Entune Audio system. The system features the Entune Multimedia Bundle, which includes:
- 6.1-inch touch-screen display
- AM/FM CD player
- six speakers
- auxiliary audio jack
- USB 2.0 port with iPod® connectivity and control
- advanced voice recognition
- hands-free phone capability
- phone book access and music streaming via Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Siri® Eyes Free
- Integrated backup camera display
Check out the 2016 Toyota Tacoma soon at Richmond Hill Toyota Scion!