Ready to rule practically any landscape in its pathway, the all—new 2016 Toyota Tacoma is pulling into several summertime events across the country, beginning this Father’s Day weekend! Offering an extraordinary opportunity to take a close look at the new Tacoma before it hits dealerships nation-wide this fall.
“We’re so excited about the all-new Toyota Tacoma, that we couldn’t wait to show it off to Canadian truck lovers,” said Larry Hutchinson, Vice President of Toyota Canada Inc. “The new Tacoma is as aggressive and bold as it is safety-focused and comfortable, offering the perfect combination of ruggedness and reliability that you’ve come to expect from Toyota trucks.”
The 2016 Toyota Tacoma offers an exciting range of new and enhanced features, and is ready for any voyage Canadian truck enthusiasts have in mind. Some highlights include:
- A solider chassis and frame, strengthened with high-strength steel
- All-new choice of a segment-first 3.5L 270 hp Atkinson cycle V6 engine equipped with Toyota’s D-4S technology
- Improved agility and remarkable handling performance
- A flawless blend of stylishness and functionality with a more moulded face, a higher hood, beefy fender flares and a tall beltline and an assertive front grille
- The first-ever factory available Toyota tri-fold hard tonneau cover
- Numerous technological improvements, from wireless upgrades to navigation and a standard GoPro® mount to capture every moment of its driver’s explorations
- The highest in safety and efficiency features, including high-tech headlights and available LED DRL’s, improved air bag offerings, a more proficient Anti-lock Braking System, enhanced off-road visibility and more
- Multiple opportunities for drivers to customize their driving experience with four available grades, two different configurations and a huge assortment of available upgrades.