The adrenaline-pumping TRD Pro Series from Toyota is up for any challenge. Whether it’s tackling testing snowy terrain, driving off the beaten path, or surviving extreme conditions where roads fear to tread the Toyota TRD Pro Series Tacoma, Tundra, and 4Runner have helped serious off-roaders go places they never dreamed possible.
This fall, the Toyota Tacoma will re-join the 2017 TRD Pro line up with brand-new factory-installed off-road equipment created by the specialists at Toyota Racing Development (TRD) to enhance its off-road capability even more!
Aimed directly at extreme off-roading enthusiasts who challenge themselves and their trucks and SUV’s in some of the harshest conditions, the new 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro will raise the bar on TRD Pro performance.
The 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro is designed to perform in the most demanding off-road settings. Based off of the Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4×4 Double Cab Short Bed model in either 6-speed manual (with clutch start-cancel switch) or 6-speed automatic transmission, the new Tacoma TRD Pro will be available in three colours: Cement, Barcelona Red Metallic and Super White. Each Tacoma TRD Pro model exterior will also include:
- 16-inch TRD black alloy wheels with Goodyear Wrangler® All-Terrain Kevlar®-reinforced tires
- TRD Pro aluminum front skid plate
- Rigid Industries® LED fog lights
- Projector-beam headlights with black bezels, LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL), and auto on/off feature
- Taillights with black bezels
- TRD Pro badge on front door with diamond-pattern knurled finish
- Black TRD Pro and 4×4 rear tailgate badging
The Tacoma TRD Pro Series will start getting down and dirty in the fall of 2016.